Hi all,

I think I found a bug in cephfs kernel client.
When I create directory in cephfs and set layout to

ceph.dir.layout="stripe_unit=1073741824 stripe_count=1 object_size=1073741824 pool=somepool"

attepmts to write larger file will cause kernel hung or reboot.
When I'm using cephfs client based on fuse, it works (but now I have some issues with fuse and concurrent writes too, but it is not this kind of problem).

I think object_size and stripe_unit 1073741824 is max value, or can I set it higher?

Default values "stripe_unit=4194304 stripe_count=1 object_size=4194304" works without problem on write.

My goal was not to split file between osd's each 4MB of its size but save it in one piece.

With regards
Jan Pekar
Imatic