We are looking at using Ganesha NFS with the Ceph file system.
Currently I am testing the FSAL interface on Ganesha NFS Release =
V2.2.0-2 running on Ceph 9.0.2.  This is all early work, as Ceph FS is
still not considered production ready, and Ceph 9.0.2 is a development
release.

Currently I am only seeing tracker issue 12334, but this is very early testing.

Eric