Not at all.
We have this: http://ceph.com/docs/master/releases/

I would expect that whatever distribution I install Ceph LTS release on will
be supported for the time specified.
That means if I install Hammer on CentOS 6 now it will stay supported
until 3Q/2016.

Of course if in the meantime the distribution itself becomes unsupported
then it makes sense to stop supporting it for Ceph as well, but that’s
probably not the case here:

https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/errata

I don’t expect Ceph to be supported until EOL of the distro.

Jan

>>> sage