Don't kick out the node, just deal with it gracefully and without
interruption... if the IO reached the quorum number of OSDs then there's no
need to block anymore, just queue it. Reads can be mirrored or retried (much
quicker, because making writes idempotent, ordered and async is pretty hard and
expensive).
If there's an easy way to detect unreliable OSD that flaps - great, let's have
a warning in ceph health.

Jan