On Wed, Sep 09, 2015 at 05:28:26PM +0000, Chang, Fangzhe (Fangzhe) wrote:
> I noticed that S3 Java SDK for getContentType() no longer works in
> Ceph/Radosgw v0.94 (Hammer). It seems that S3 SDK expects the metadata
> “Content-Type” whereas ceph responds with “Content-type”.
> Does anyone know how to make a request for having this issue fixed?
I put a fix in place for it already, it just needs backport merging to
Hammer

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/58012
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/12939

The S3 JDK should also NOT be case-sensitive, the HTTP spec declares
that all field names should be treated case-insensitive.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux: Developer, Infrastructure Lead