This is usually indicative of the same tracepoint event being included by both
a static and dynamic library.  See the following thread regarding this issue
within Ceph when LTTng-ust was first integrated [1].  Since I don't have any
insight into your application, are you somehow linking against Ceph static
libraries?

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.ceph.devel/20353