On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 6:29 AM, Burkhard Linke
<burkhard.li...@computational.bio.uni-giessen.de> wrote:
> Hammer 0.94.3 does not support a 'dump cache' mds command.
> 'dump_ops_in_flight' does not list any pending operations. Is there any
> other way to access the cache?

"dumpcache", it looks like. You can get all the supported commands
with "help" and look for things of interest or alternative phrasings.
:)

> 'perf dump' stray information (after mds restart):
>         "num_strays": 2327,
>         "num_strays_purging": 0,
>         "num_strays_delayed": 0,
>         "strays_created": 33,
>         "strays_purged": 34,
>
> The data pool is a combination of EC pool and cache tier. I've evicted the
> cache pool resulting in 128 objects left (one per PG? hitset information?).

Yeah, probably. I don't remember the naming scheme, but it does keep
hitset objects. I don't think you should be able to list them via
rados but they probably show up in the aggregate stats.

-Greg