Hi

Someone here will probably lay out a detailed answer but to get you started,

All the details for the osd are in the xfs partitions, mirror a new USB key
and change ip etc and you should be able to recover.

If the journal is linked to a /dev/sdx, make sure it's in the same spot as
it was before..

All the best of luck
/Josef