Hi,

fighting to add a new mon it somehow happend by mistake, that a new
cluster id got generated.

So the output of "ceph -s" show a new cluster id.

But the osd/mon are still running on the old cluster id.

Changing the osd/mon to the new cluster id makes them got refused by the
cluster.

Even restarting the cluster with the old cluster id does not help.

"ceph -s" is still showing the new cluster id.

So where is this cluster id exactly coming from ?

I could not find it up until now, where this new cluster id is
mentioned, that we can change it back to the old one.

Thank you !

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic