After updating our RGW servers to Centos 7 + civetweb, when hit with a fair
amount of load (20 gets/sec + a few puts/sec) i'm seeing 'BadStatusLine'
exceptions from boto relatively often.

Happens most when calling bucket.get_key() (about 10 times in 1000) These
appear to be possibly random TCP resets when viewing with Wireshark.
Happens with both Hammer and Infernalis.

These happen regardless of the civetweb num_threads or rgw num rados
handles setting. Has anyone seen something similar?

The servers don't appear to be running out of tcp sockets or similar but
perhaps there is some sysctl setting or other tuning that I should be
using.

I may try going back to apache + fastcgi as an experiment (if it still
works with Infernalis?)

thanks,

-Ben