Hi,

On 02/09/2016 03:46 PM, Jason Dillaman wrote:
> What release of Infernalis are you running?  When you encounter this error,
> is the partition table zeroed out or does it appear to be random corruption?

its
ceph version 9.2.0 (bb2ecea240f3a1d525bcb35670cb07bd1f0ca299)

and dpkg -l ceph:
ceph                 9.2.0-1~bpo80+1

from eu.ceph.com

The partition table is zeroed out. Also, I have experienced that all
files which are actually written (DB-Files in ldap-cluster, postgres
transaction logs, ...)  are corrupted.

Nevertheless, restoring the partition-table and then running e2fsck
corrupts the filessytem beyond repair.
Some Images are even empty afterwards :(

Thanks,
udo.