Hi!

A followup to my previous message
http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2016-February/007392.html
.
Due to some maintenance we had in out network I restarted all the nodes and
the gateway one by one. Now when I run

radosgw-admin bucket check --fix --check-objects --bucket %bucket name%

it runs for hours (23 hours already) on a ~10 GB bucket with ~1500 objects.
I see some activity going on with "ceph -w", ~200 op/s and ~30mb/s of reads
and nothing more.

BTW, the same applies to

radosgw-admin bucket list --bucket %bucket name%

I can still use tools like s3 explorer and s3 api works on this bucket,
except listing of one specific prefix though.

Is there a way to trace what is going on?
Is there any description on the bucket to pool mapping internals, so I can
track the inconsistency myself?

--
Best regards,
Alexey Kuntsevich