On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:08:38AM -0600, Justin Restivo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am attempting to run the Ceph S3 tests and am really struggling. Any help
> at all would be appreciated.
>
> I have my credentials pointing at my AWS environment, which has a 500
> bucket limit. When I run the tests, I get tons of ERRORS, SKIPS, & FAILS. I
> surely can't be the only one to have experienced this! What am I missing?
>
> S3ResponseError: S3ResponseError: 400 Bad Request
> TooManyBuckets
How recent in your copy of s3-tests?

There was a bug in the testsuite cleanup that I fixed a few months ago,
wherein it wasn't cleaning up all the buckets after each test, only the
first one. Which it could hit the AWS bucket limit within the run.

Commit de65c582 was merged Dec 18 (958a7185).

I haven't run any passes against AWS in the last month, but prior to
that, I was running the tests a lot when I developed the website code
(pending merge still, s3-tests PR#92).

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux: Developer, Infrastructure Lead, Foundation Trustee