We are moving to the Intel S3610, from our testing it is a good balance
between price, performance and longevity. But as with all things, do your
testing ahead of time. This will be our third model of SSDs for our
cluster. The S3500s didn't have enough life and performance tapers off add
it gets full. The Micron M600s looked good with the Sebastian journal
tests, but once in use for a while go downhill pretty bad. We also tested
Micron M500dc drives and they were on par with the S3610s and are more
expensive and are closer to EoL. The S3700s didn't have quite the same
performance as the S3610s, but they will last forever and are very stable
in terms of performance and have the best power loss protection.

Short answer is test them for yourself to make sure they will work. You are
pretty safe with the Intel S3xxx drives. The Micron M500dc is also pretty
safe based on my experience. It had also been mentioned that someone has
had good experience with a Samsung DC Pro (has to have both DC and Pro in
the name), but we weren't able to get any quick enough to test so I can't
vouch for them.

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse any typos.