Hi Xusangdi,

NFS on RGW is not intended as an alternative to CephFS.  The basic idea is to
expose the S3 namespace using Amazon's prefix+delimiter convention (delimiter
currently limited to '/').  We use opens for atomicity, which implies NFSv4 (or
4.1).  In addition to limitations by design, there are some limitations in
Jewel.  For example, clients should use (or emulate) sync mount behavior.
Also, I/O is proxied--that restriction should be lifted in future releases.
I'll post here when we have some usage documentation ready.

Matt