I have a Ceph cluster at home that I¹ve been running CephFS on for the
last few years.  Recently my MDS server became damaged and while
attempting to fix it I believe I¹ve destroyed by CephFS journal based off
this:

2016-05-25 16:48:23.882095 7f8d2fac2700 -1 log_channel(cluster) log [ERR]
: Error recovering journal 200: (2) No such file or directory

As far as I can tell the data and metadata are still in tact, so I¹m
wondering if there¹s a way to rebuild the cephfs journal or if that¹s not
possible, a way to start extracting the data?

Thanks,
Bryan