Hey cephers,

As a part of my budget this year I am starting the process of raising
awareness around Ceph in the LATAM region. One of the things I am
starting with is having the Ceph Community sponsor FISL in Porto
Alegre, Brazil (13-16 July).

Thankfully our sponsorship negotiations we have been blessed with an
unexpected additional speaking slot. Rather than monopolize this
within the confines of Red Hat, I wanted to extend an offer to the
community to come present and socialize at the booth with us. If
anyone is interested please let me know as soon as humanly possible.

Speaking slots appear to be ~1hr and the talk can be anything
Ceph-related. If you are interested please send me:

1) Name
2) Org
3) Talk Title
4) Abstract
5) Speaker Bio

US citizens, keep in mind the visa process for Brazil is quite
onerous, so it may be costly in both time and money to get it
processed in time.

Thanks!

--

Best Regards,