On 2016-07-01T17:18:19, Christian Balzer <ch...@gol.com> wrote:

> First off, it's somewhat funny that you're testing the repackaged SUSE
> Ceph, but asking for help here (with Ceph being owned by Red Hat).

*cough* Ceph is not owned by RH. RH acquired the InkTank team and the
various trademarks, that's true (and, admittedly, I'm a bit envious
about that ;-), but Ceph itself is an Open Source project that is not
owned by a single company.

You may want to check out the growing contributions from other
companies and the active involvement by them in the Ceph community ;-)

Regards,
    Lars

(AG Nürnberg)