I found no options about source IP for ceph. Probably you may try to use network namespaces to isolate ceph services with desired interfaces. This would require a bit more setup though. You would need to create namespace, add some kind of patch (veth?) interface between namespace and host, but after that all traffic will definitively pass the lo interface at least once.