Dear all,

I would like your help with an emergency issue but first let me describe our environment.

Our environment consists of 2OSD nodes with 10x 2TB HDDs each and 3MON nodes (2 of them are the OSD nodes as well) all with ceph version 0.80.9 (b5a67f0e1d15385bc0d60a6da6e7fc810bde6047)

This environment provides RBD volumes to an OpenStack Icehouse installation.

Although not a state of the art environment is working well and within our expectations.

The issue now is that one of our users accidentally deleted one of the volumes without keeping its data first!

Is there any way (since the data are considered critical and very important) to recover them from CEPH?

Looking forward for your answers!

Best regards,

G.