Hi All,

I’m trying to estimate how many iops ( 4k direct random write )  my ceph
cluster should deliver.
I’ve Journal on SSDs and SATA 7.2k drives for OSD.

The question is: does journal on SSD increase the number of maximum write iops
or I need to consider only the IOPS provided by SATA drives divided by replica
count?

Regards
M.

this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are