Hi, colleagues!
  I'm using Ceph 10.0.2, build a Ceph cluster in order to use it in
production environment.
  And I'm using OpenStack L version. I tested the ceph osd node crash, like
pull out the power supplier or the network cable.
  At the same time, in the vm I try to run some commands, it will hang.
After 120s, it will become OK, and the console will print "blocked for more
than 120 seconds."
  I configured "mon osd report timeout" 20 seconds. So when pull out the
network cable, after less than 30 seconds the osd will be set to down.
  Is there any way to adjust some parameters to make this hang period to
20-30 seconds.
Mars