On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Stillwell, Bryan J
<bryan.stillw...@charter.com> wrote:
> I have a basement cluster that is partially built with Odroid-C2 boards and
> when I attempted to upgrade to the 10.2.3 release I noticed that this
> release doesn't have an arm64 build.  Are there any plans on continuing to
> make arm64 builds?

We have a couple of machines for building ceph releases on ARM64 but
unfortunately they sometimes have issues and since Arm64 is
considered a "nice to have" at the moment we usually skip them if
anything comes up.

So it is an on-and-off kind of situation (I don't recall what happened
for 10.2.3)

But since you've asked, I can try to get them built and see if we can
get 10.2.3 out.