Right, thank you.

On this particular cluster it would be Ok to have everything on the HDD. No
big traffic here.
In order to do that, do I need to delete this cephfs, delete its pools and
create them again?

After that I assume I would run ceph osd pool set cephfs_metadata
crush_ruleset 0, as 0 is the id of the hdd crush rule.