OK I am in some trouble now and would love some help!  After updating none
of the OSDs on the node will come back up:

● ceph-disk@dev-sdb1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdb1
● ceph-disk@dev-sdb2.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdb2
● ceph-disk@dev-sdb3.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdb3
● ceph-disk@dev-sdb4.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdb4
● ceph-disk@dev-sdb5.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdb5
● ceph-disk@dev-sdc1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdc1
● ceph-disk@dev-sdc2.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdc2
● ceph-disk@dev-sdc3.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdc3
● ceph-disk@dev-sdc4.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdc4
● ceph-disk@dev-sdc5.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdc5
● ceph-disk@dev-sdd1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdd1
● ceph-disk@dev-sde1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sde1
● ceph-disk@dev-sdf1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdf1
● ceph-disk@dev-sdg1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdg1
● ceph-disk@dev-sdh1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdh1
● ceph-disk@dev-sdi1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdi1
● ceph-disk@dev-sdj1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdj1
● ceph-disk@dev-sdk1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdk1
● ceph-disk@dev-sdl1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdl1
● ceph-disk@dev-sdm1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph disk activation: /dev/sdm1
● ceph-osd@0.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph object storage daemon
● ceph-osd@1.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph object storage daemon
● ceph-osd@2.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph object storage daemon
● ceph-osd@3.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph object storage daemon
● ceph-osd@4.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph object storage daemon
● ceph-osd@5.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph object storage daemon
● ceph-osd@6.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph object storage daemon
● ceph-osd@7.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph object storage daemon
● ceph-osd@8.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph object storage daemon
● ceph-osd@9.service
 loaded failed failed    Ceph object storage daemon

I did some searching and saw that the issue is that the disks aren't
mounting... My question is how can I mount them correctly again (note sdb
and sdc are ssd for cache)? I am not sure which disk maps to ceph-osd@0 and
so on.  Also, can I add them to /etc/fstab to work around?

Cheers,
Mike