Not that I’ve found, it’s a little hard to search for.  I believe it’s related
to this libvirt mailing list thread
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-October/msg00396.html
<https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-October/msg00396.html>
You’ll find this in the libvirt qemu log for the instance 'No secret with id
'scsi0-0-0-1-secret0’’ and this in the nova-compute log 'libvirtError: internal
error: unable to execute QEMU command '__com.redhat_drive_add': Device
'drive-scsi0-0-0-1' could not be initialized’.  I was able to yum downgrade
twice to get to something from the 1.2 series.