Hello John,
  Thanks for the bug report.  Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce the
error.  I tested from both Firefox and Chrome on linux.  Can you let me
know what os/browser you're using?  Also, I've not tested any non 'en-US'
characters, so I can't attest to how it will behave with other alphabets.

Thanks,

Michael J. Kidd
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer
Red Hat Ceph Storage