There is another nice tool for ceph monitoring:

https://github.com/inkscope/inkscope

Little hard to setup but beside just monitoring you can also manage some items using it.

regards
Marko

On 1/13/17 07:30, Tu Holmes wrote:
I'll give ceph-dash a look.

Thanks!
On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 9:19 PM John Petrini <jpetr...@coredial.com <mailto:jpetr...@coredial.com>> wrote:

    I used Calamari before making the move to Ubuntu 16.04 and
    upgrading to Jewel. At the time I tried to install it on 16.04 but
    couldn't get it working.

    I'm now using ceph-dash
    <https://github.com/Crapworks/ceph-dash> along with the nagios
    plugin check_ceph_dash
    <https://github.com/Crapworks/check_ceph_dash> and I've found that
    this gets me everything I need. A nice looking dashboard, graphs
    and alerting on the most important stats.

    Another plus is that it's incredibly easy to setup; you can have
    the dashboard up and running in five minutes.

    ___

    and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
     dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
    reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
    the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
    error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
    computer.

    On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 12:06 AM, Tu Holmes <tu.hol...@gmail.com