Thanks Greg for the info.

As per our testing, we fix this warning problem by disabling ceph-mgr
service on all the ceph nodes .if the warning still persist, we go  on the
last ceph node of the cluster and  tried starting and stoping ceph-mgr
service as this operation solved the issue.

Do you have any other suggestion to how to skip this warning?

Thanks