Hello,

I am trying to add a new OSD to my CEPH Cluster, I am running Proxmox so
attempted to as normal via the GUI as normal however received an error output
at the following command:

ceph-disk prepare --zap-disk --fs-type xfs --cluster ceph --cluster-uuid
51c1b5c5-e510-4ed3-8b09-417214edb3f4 --journal-dev /dev/sdc /dev/sdm1

Output : ceph-disk: Error: journal specified but not allowed by osd backend

This is only happening since updated to v10.2.6, it looks like ceph-disk for
some reason is maybe thinking the OSD should be a bluestore OSD?

Ashley