Thanks gentlemen,

I hope to add more OSD since we will need a good deal more than 2.3TB and I fo
want to leave free space / margins.

I am also thinking of reducing the replication to2 .
 I am sure I can google how to do that. But I am sure most of my results are
going to be people telling me not to do it.
Can you direct me to a good tutorial on how to do so.

And, youre are right, I am a beginner.

James Okken
Lab Manager
Dialogic Research Inc.
4 Gatehall Drive
Parsippany
NJ 07054
USA

Tel:       973 967 5179
Email:   james.ok...@dialogic.com
Web:    www.dialogic.com – The Network Fuel Company

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or otherwise is
intended by virtue of communication via the internet. Any unauthorized use,
dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the
sender and destroy all copies of this e-mail.