Hallo, apologies for my (silly) questions, I did try to find some doc on rbd-mirror but was unable to, apart from a number of pages explaining how to install it.

My environment is CenOS7 and Ceph 10.2.5.

Can anyone help me understand a few minor things:

 - is there a cleaner way to configure the user which will be used for
rbd-mirror, other than editing the ExecStart in file /usr/lib/systemd/system/ceph-rbd-mirror@.service ?
   For example some line in ceph.conf... looks like the username
   defaults to the cluster name, am I right?

 - is it possible to throttle mirroring? Sure, it's a crazy thing to do
   for "cinder" pools, but may make sense for slowly changing ones, like
   a "glance" pool.

 - is it possible to set per-pool default features? I read about
        "rbd default features = ###"
   but this is a global setting. (Ok, I can still restrict pools to be
   mirrored with "ceph auth" for the user doing mirroring)

  Thanks!

                        Fulvio