Hi Felix,

What happens when you Restart the Server - is the numbering then identical?

I have this behavior on Intel Server and when i put additional Disks in
Runtime, the numbering increases but i expect to get a Number from between two
Slots  (of course when i put a Disk between this slots).

Hope you understand what i mean :)

HTH
Mehmet