Hi Xiaoxi

     Just wanna to confirm again, according to the definition of
"LTS" in ceph, Hammer suppose not EOL till Luminous is released,

This is correct.

before that, can we expecting  hammer upgrades and packages on
Precise/Other old OS will still be provided?

      We have all our server side ceph cluster on Jewel but the pain
point is there are still a few thousands hypervisors still on Ubuntu
12.04 , thus have to maintain hammer for these old stuffs.

Luminous release (and, hence, hammer EOL) is very close. Now would be a good time to test the upgrade and let us know which hammer fixes you need, if any.

Nathan