Hello,

I recently doubles the PG's on my cache pool, from 256 to 512.

I have made sure all the PG's in question have been deep scrubbed however my
cache no longer wish flush or evict at any decent speed.

If left to it's own it does a couple of objects here and there, but eventually
grows and gets danjerouslt near its limit.

Currently I am having to run the cache flush / evict command in a loop which is
very slowly bringing it down, burst of objects and then back to a few a second
if lucky.

Both cache pool and underlying pool have plenty of capacity and performance is
fine.

The only thing that has changed is amount of PG's and it's like somewhere in
the flush calculation it hasn't updated with the new amount.

Have a max bytes limit and fairly Low flush and evict ratios to leave normally
plenty of %

,Ashley

Sent from my iPhone