Depends, I flagged up an issue in Bluestore where client latency writing to
spinners was tied to the underlying disks latency. Sage has introduced a new
deferred write feature which does a similar double write strategy to Filestore,
first into the WAL, where it gets coalesced and then written out to the disk.
The deferred writes are tuneable, as in you can say only defer writes up to
128kb....etc. But if you want the same write latency you see in Filestore, then
you will encounter increased SSD wear to match it.