Patrick,
  It has been an absolute privilege to work with you, and I hope we get to
do it again sometime soon!

Best-F

FEDERICO LUCIFREDI

PRODUCT MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR, Ceph Storage

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>

A273 4F57 58C0 7FE8 838D 4F87 AEEB EC18 4A73 88AC
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>