Hello,

I have created a RADOS striped object using

$ dd someargs | rados --pool testpool --striper put testfile -

and interrupted it in the middle of writing. Now I cannot remove this object:

$ rados --pool testpool --striper rm testfile
error removing testpool>testfile: (16) Device or resource busy

How can I tell CEPH that the writer is no longer around and does not come back,
so that I can remove the object "testfile"?

        Thanks,

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| http://www.fi.muni.cz/~kas/                         GPG: 4096R/A45477D5 |