Hi John

I've had nfs-ganesha testing on the to do list for a while, I think I might
move it closer to the top!  I'll certainly report back with the results.

I'd still be interested to hear any kernel nfs experiences/tips, my
understanding is nfs is included in the ceph testing suite so there is an
expectation people will want to use it.

Thanks,
David