You could move your Journal to another SSD this would remove the double write.
Ideally you’d want one or two PCIe NVME in the servers for the Journal.

Or if you can hold off a bit then bluestore, which removes the double write,
however is still handy to move some of the services to a seperate disk.

,Ashley

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Jun 2017, at 7:45 PM, Massimiliano Cuttini