From: Brad Hubbard <bhubb...@redhat.com>
Sent: 07 July 2017 10:31:01
To: Ashley Merrick
Cc: ceph-us...@ceph.com
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] OSD Full Ratio Luminous - Unset

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Ashley Merrick <ash...@amerrick.co.uk> wrote:
> After looking into this further it seem's none of the :
>

> ceph osd set-{full,nearfull,backfillfull}-ratio
>

> Commands seem to be taking any effect on the cluster including the
> backfillfull ratio, this command looks to have been added/changed since
> Jewel, and a different way of setting the above. However does not seem to be
> giving the expected results.

Hi Ashley,

Please do open a tracker for this including commands used and
resulting output so we can investigate this fully.

In the meantime you should be able to view and manipulate individual
full ratio values via the admin socket.

ceph daemon osd.0 config show|grep ratio
ceph daemon mon.a config show|grep ratio
ceph daemon osd.0 help|grep "config set "

> ,Ashley

Cheers,
Brad