Hi,
10.2.9 is there:
apt list --upgradable
Listing... Done
ceph/stable 10.2.9-1~bpo80+1 amd64 [upgradable from: 10.2.8-1~bpo80+1]

Change-File??

Udo

Am 2017-07-14 09:26, schrieb Martin Palma:
So only the ceph-mds is affected? Let's say if we have mons and osds
on 10.2.8 and the MDS on 10.2.6 or 10.2.7 we would be "safe"?

I'm asking since we need to add new storage nodes to our production cluster.

Best,
Martin