Hi David,

thank you for the answer.

It seems that in case of a dedicated cluster network it is needed to have the
monitors also connected to that network, otherwise ceph-deploy fails:

# ceph-deploy new --public-network 10.1.1.0/24 --cluster-network=10.3.3.0/24
monitor{1,2,3}
[2017-07-17 10:59:29,301][ceph_deploy][ERROR ] RuntimeError: subnet
(10.3.3.0/24) is not valid for any of the ips found [u'10.1.1.5',
u'192.168.100.5']

Kind regards,
Laszlo