Hi,

I successfully managed to work with ceph jewel. Want to try luminous.

I also set experimental bluestore while creating osds. Problem is, I have
20x3TB hdd in two nodes and i would expect 55TB usable (as on jewel) on
luminous but i see 200GB. Ceph thinks I have only 200GB space available in
total. I see all osds are up and in.

20 osd up; 20 osd in. 0 down.

Ceph -s shows HEALTH_OK. I have only one monitor and one mds. (1/1/1) and it
is up:active.

ceph osd tree gave me all OSDs in nodes are up and results are 1.0000... I
checked via df -h but all disks ahows 2.7TB. Basically something is wrong.
Same settings and followed schema on jewel is successful except luminous.

What might it be?

What do you need to know to solve this problem? Why ceph thinks I have 200GB
space only?

Thanks,

Gencer.