From: "David Turner" <drakonst...@gmail.com>
To: "Osama Hasebou" <osama.hase...@csc.fi>, "ceph-users"
<ceph-users@lists.ceph.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 8 August, 2017 23:31:17
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] Running commands on Mon or OSD nodes

Regardless of which node you run that command on, the command is talking to the
mons. If you are getting different values between different nodes, double check
their configs and make sure your mon quorum isn't somehow in a split-brain
scenario. Which version of Ceph are you running.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 4:13 AM Osama Hasebou < [ mailto:osama.hase...@csc.fi |