All of the messages from sync error list are listed below.  The number on
the left is how many times the error message is found.

   1811                     "message": "failed to sync bucket instance:
(16) Device or resource busy"
      7                     "message": "failed to sync bucket instance: (5)
Input\/output error"
     65                     "message": "failed to sync object"