On 09/21/2017 03:19 AM, Maged Mokhtar wrote:
On 2017-09-21 10:01, Dietmar Rieder wrote:

Hi,

I'm in the same situation (NVMEs, SSDs, SAS HDDs). I asked the same
questions to myself.
For now I decided to use the NVMEs as wal and db devices for the SAS
HDDs and on the SSDs I colocate wal and  db.

However, I'm still wonderin how (to what size) and if I should change
the default sizes of wal and db.

Dietmar