Hi Jason,

The big use-case for sharing a block device is if you set up a clustered
file system on top of it, and I'd argue that you'd probably be better off
using CephFS.
--> Nice to know!

Thanks a lot for your clarifications, in this case I referenced the
shareable flag that one can see in the KVM. I'd like to know the suggested
configuration for rbd images and live migration....

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

Thanks a lot.