On 20. nov. 2017 23:06, Christian Balzer wrote:
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 15:53:31 +0100 Ansgar Jazdzewski wrote:

Hi *,

just on note because we hit it, take a look on your discard options
make sure it not run on all OSD at the same time.

Any SSD that actually _requires_ the use of TRIM/DISCARD to maintain
either speed or endurance I'd consider unfit for Ceph to boot.

hello

is there some sort of hardware compatibillity list for this part ?
perhaps community maintained on the wiki or similar.

there are some older blog posts covering some devices, but hard to find ceph related for current devices.

kind regards
Ronny Aasen