Hi all,

To observe what will happen to ceph-fuse mount if the network is down, we
blocked
network connections to all three monitors by iptables. If we restore the
network
immediately(within minutes), the blocked I/O request will be restored,
every thing will
be back to normal.

But if we continue to block it long enough, say twenty minutes, ceph-fuse
will not be
able to restore. The ceph-fuse process is still there, but will not be able
to handle I/O
operations, df or ls will hang indefinitely.

What is the retry policy of ceph-fuse? Is it normal for ceph-fuse to hang
after the
network blocking? If so, how can I make it restore to normal after the
network is
recovered? If it is not normal, what might be the cause? How can I help to
debug this?

Thanks.